- Keep the know-how that we have accumulated over the years
- Hold the patents for our LED Grow Lights and our cooling technology
- Keep optimizing our processes, production methods and technology
- PARUS has its own laboratory and R&D center to test its product and to experiment with plant cultivation
- PARUS cooperates with horticultural laboratories and universities
- Products are supplied in Asia, Europa and North America
- Flowering plants: chrysanthemum, rose, carnation, gypsophila, gerbera, lily, orchid, etc.
- Vegetables and leafy greens: tomato, bell pepper, red pepper, cucumber, spinach, lettuce, eggplant, pumpkin, carrot, ginger, radish, etc.
- Fruit: strawberry, watermelon, melon, fig, grape, tangerine, etc.
- Specialized crops: mushroom, ginseng, moss, codonopsis lanceolate, etc.
Plants cannot utilize all light equally well. Chlorophyll and the other pigments responsible for photosynthesis have a specific absorption spectrum. That means, light of certain wavelengths is absorbed to a larger degree than light of different wavelengths. PARUS products have been developed to produce exactly the right wavelengths to drive photosynthesis effectively. At the same time, our lights combine certain wavelengths to make full use of the Emerson effect and to provide the optimal conditions for growth, flowering and seed germination. Additionally, PARUS Lights can be used to control pests, like mosquitoes, flies and aphids, and prevent diseases, like powdery mildew.
|Technology||Home&Office||GreenHouse||PlantFactory LED||PlantFactory System||About PARUS|
|COPYRIGHTⓒ 2015 PARUS All rights Reserved. Home | Company | Products | Research | Technology | Contact us|